Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Smiles! and Shots:(

Hello There!

Today Callum received his 2 month immunizations with Dr Fay. I thought that I would be okay to stay with him while he was being injected but at the last minute i panicked and fled. Luckily, Vicky was there to help out-Vicky is Dr Fay's receptionist-extraordinaire.
Cal received 2 shots today and is having his 3rd done next week as our doctor doesn't like to overload babies with stress. I'm not sure how I feel about that, is it better to delay and space out the stress or just get it over with?? I have to go back next week either way for my checkup as well so I guess we'd be there anyway.
Poor little bunny, screamed bloody murder during the shots. He's recovering ok, he's been pretty upset but I think the infant tylenol is helping. Thankfully he's been able to sleep since we've been home.

On a lighter note, Cal has started smiling!! He's practicing his smiles alot now and loves to coo and make different sounds. We have a ritual where we talk about our day before bedtime, he's so funny!

Off to bed <3

Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment